CLEAN’S SCOPE OF WORK AND SERVICES
- Work towards policy measures that will see decentralized renewable energy(DRE) being integrated into India’s mainstream energy system.
- Raise awareness via regular events, engagement with the government, briefings with industry leaders, research and analysis, promotional campaigns, media and community engagement as well as consumer guides to create support and demand from the ground up.
- Ensure that guidelines for best practices and codes of conduct are prepared and adopted.
- Identify gaps in training within the DRE ecosystem, develop pedagogical interventions for the same and conduct pilots before making these learnings available to the public and to mainstream training institutions who can implement them.
- Conduct annual cross-sectoral managerial and entrepreneurial skill building programs.
- Facilitate funds flow through appropriate structures into the enterprises and fund availability for financing end users of DRE products and services.
- Publish an annual comprehensive status report on the DRE sector in India.
- Develop resource bank on DRE sector to raise awareness among potential stakeholders like financial investors, consumers and policy makers.
- Liaise with apex bodies in charge of skill development and develop National Occupational Standards(NOS) for the sector.
PRIVILEGES / BENEFITS
Access to finance
- Priority participation in any event facilitating funds flow to enterprises and end users.
- Consultation before creation of any financial instrument mechanism.
Information & Networking
- Regular contact with members who will be kept abreast of policy developments at every stage and be provided key insights into issues shaping the business environment.
- Priority participation in annual events.
- Rewards and recognition for success stories/ innovative technologies.
- Publication of success stories/ innovative technologies on our website and newsletter.
- Listing in annual status report on DRE sector in India.
- Free access to in-house newsletter, industry news, press releases etc.
- All priced publication free of charge including in-depth reports and specially commissioned case studies.
- Access to the members-only section of the CLEAN website which will include a range of reports, policy documents and meeting papers.
- Invitation to members-only briefings and policy updates.
- Undertake advocacy with relevant government ministries, policy makers and financiers based on our strong understanding of the decentralized energy sector.
- Briefings and updates on the latest in market and regulatory developments as well as government policies and programs.
Skills & Capacity Building
- Consultation in developing curriculum and other pedagogical guidelines and participation in pilot programs for skills and training.
- Priority to members in any free training program where the number of applications exceeds the maximum.
- 50% discount in the case of fee based events/ training programs up to 1 staff per member per program.
- Priority participation in technology innovation or transfer pilots.
- Participation and consultation in evolving industry standards, benchmarking, and testing.
- Voting rights in General Body Meetings and Governing Council (Primary). Eligible to be part of subgroups (all categories) and head them (only primary).
- Permission to use the CLEAN logo on marketing material as per guidelines which will be issued.
- Discounted rates for advertising on CLEAN’s website including the careers page.